A very special ring designed by Pamela using hand selected Botswana diamonds by the De Beers Group. We have created only 10 of these beauties, each with a unique ethically sourced diamond, complete with a laser engraved serial number inside for traceability, set in a braided velvety 18k yellow gold band. Each band has been hand engraved 1 through 10 and signed by Pamela.
The diamond is sourced, mined, cut, and polished in Botswana, the world’s largest provider of ethical and conflict-free diamonds, resulting in a direct positive contribution to local communities. The braided band was created to represent love of all kinds, the weaving together of souls and multiple lives intertwining to become one.
Integral to this collaboration was the understanding that this ring would benefit the people of Botswana, who played a fundamental part in its creation.
*As each diamond is unique please contact us for further information regarding the ring specifications, sizing and diamond certification requests.
- Composition: recycled 18k yellow gold, ethically-mined De Beers Botswana diamond
- See our size guide for rings
- Free shipping on all domestic orders.
- Free shipping on international orders over $500. Please see our Order and Shipping Policy.
- Free returns are available for exchange and /or store credit. Exclusions apply, please review our full Return Policy.
1-year limited warranty. Review our
Read about how to care for our jewelry here.
Shop Similar Collections
Engagement Rings - Wedding Bands - Diamond Rings - 18k Gold Jewelry