Price upon request
A brilliant cut diamond is set in a velvety 18k yellow gold band, featuring a delicate loose braid on one side. This ring is one-of-a-kind and the diamond is handpicked by Pamela. Handcrafted in Brooklyn using recycled gold with ethically mined diamonds.
With this ring, Pamela represents the weaving together of souls, creating a strong, harmonious, imperfect beauty. Forgoing the idea of perfection, for her very first Ceremonial Collection, she found inspiration in this belief, creating something beautiful yet imperfect, much like love itself. Pamela worked with skilled jewelers to achieve a raw and organic feel and texture inspired by ancient jewelry, reminiscent of artifacts found in a museum.
*Please contact us for further information requests regarding this ring.
- Composition: recycled 18k yellow gold, ethically-mined diamond
- Gold weight: 9.48
- See our size guide for rings
- Free shipping on all domestic orders.
- Free shipping on international orders over $500. Please see our Order and Shipping Policy.
- Free returns are available for exchange and /or store credit. Exclusions apply, please review our full Return Policy.
1-year limited warranty. Review our
Read about how to care for our jewelry here.
Shop Similar Collections
Ceremonial Collection - Engagement Rings - Wedding Bands - Diamond Rings