Italian Horn Pave Huggie
An Italian Horn charm dangles on a hoop with sparkling white diamonds. Corno Potrofortuna (literally "lucky horn" in Italian) is an Italian amulet or talisman worn to protect against the evil eye (or malocchio in Italian) and bad luck in general, and, historically, to promote fertility. Can be worn on the rook, helix, and lobe. Sold as a single.
*This piece is made of recycled and recyclable gold. All of our precious stones are ethically sourced and conflict-free.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Composition: 14k yellow gold, white diamonds
- Measurements: Italian Horn: 10 x 2mm, huggie outside diameter: 10.5mm, inside diameter: 7mm, post length: 4.5mm
- Closure: hinge mechanism, clicker closure
- Read about piercing jewelry and closure systems.
RETURNS & SHIPPING
- Free shipping on all domestic orders.
- For international orders please see our Order and Shipping Policy.
- Free returns are available for exchange and /or store credit. Exclusions apply, please review our full Return Policy.
1 Year limited warranty. Review our Policy here.