Italian Horn Huggie
An Italian Horn motif gracefully hangs from a delicate hoop. Corno Potrofortuna (literally "lucky horn" in Italian) is an Italian amulet or talisman worn to protect against the evil eye (or malocchio in Italian) and bad luck in general, and, historically, to promote fertility. Can be worn on the rook, helix, and lobe. Sold as a single.
*This piece is made of recycled and recyclable gold.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Composition: 14k yellow gold
- Measurements: Italian Horn: 10 x 2mm, huggie outside diameter: 9.5mm, inside diameter: 6mm, clicker thickness: 0.95mm (19 gauge)
- Closure: hinge mechanism, clicker closure
- Read about piercing jewelry and closure systems
RETURNS & SHIPPING
- Free shipping on all domestic orders.
- For international orders please see our Order and Shipping Policy.
- Free returns are available for exchange and /or store credit. Exclusions apply, please review our full Return Policy.
1 Year limited warranty. Review our Policy here.