A unique pair of mismatched sculptural drop earrings with abstract shapes inspired by the works of Hilma af Klint. Featuring sculptural bezels with vibrant abalone inlay, naturally irreqular peacock grey baroque pearls, and a single miniature white corundum. Each baroque pearl will be unique in shape due to natural variation.
* This item will ship between August 25th - September 10th.
*This piece is made of recycled and recyclable sterling silver. All of our precious stones are ethically sourced and conflict-free.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Composition: sterling silver, abalone, peacock grey baroque pearl, white corundum
- Measurements: length: 48mm
- Read about how to care for our jewelry here.
RETURNS & SHIPPING
- Free shipping on all domestic orders.
- For international orders please see our Order and Shipping Policy.
- Free returns are available for exchange, store credit, or a refund. Exclusions apply, please review our full Return Policy.
1 Year limited warranty. Review our policy here.