Flower Diamond Stud
Free shipping on all domestic orders.
1-year limited warranty. Review our policy .
Made with recycled and recyclable materials.
An enchanting flower stud with vibrant abalone inlay with a sparkling white diamond center. A magical option perfect for helix, lobe, and tragus piercings. Sold as a single.
*This piece is made of recycled and recyclable gold. All of our precious stones are ethically sourced and conflict-free.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Composition: 14k yellow gold, abalone, white diamond
- Measurements: flower: 3.75 mm, threaded back post thickness: 19 gauge (0.95 mm), post length: 6.5 mm
- Closure: internally threaded heart back
- Read about piercing jewelry and closure systems.
RETURNS & SHIPPING
- Free shipping on all domestic orders.
- For international orders please see our Order and Shipping Policy.
- Free returns are available for exchange and /or store credit. Exclusions apply, please review our full Return Policy.
1 Year limited warranty. Review our Policy here.
DIY measure your fingers at home by following these steps:
- Cut a strip of paper that will wrap around the circumference of your finger
- Wrap the paper around your finger, make sure it's nice and comfortably tight and mark the spot where it meets
- Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm); this will be your finger's circumference
Finger Circumference (mm)
Ring Size (US)
*All of our piercings have a 19 gauge (0.95mm) which makes them suitable to be pierced with for various piercings. This gauge size also allows for comfortable wear all day long.
Length of the back post (with a signature Pamela Love heart) will depend on the thickness of ear or body part where piercing will be worn.
A 5.5mm back post will fit a healed thin helix, a forward helix, a thin tragus, anti-tragus, or an earlobe of average thickness.
A 6.5mm back post will safely fit a helix of average thickness, the tragus, the rook, conch or thicker earlobes and the nose. In certain cases, this length of post can also be used to be pierced with. If you are planning on getting pierced with our jewelry, please consult your piercer to see if an 6.5mm post is the right length for your desired placement.
An 8mm back post will often be the size to get pierced with (due to swelling). This will depend on the part of the lobe that is pierced.
*The post length does not include the heart backing.
Clickers & Huggies:
A clicker is a hoop with a front facing stone or motif.
A huggie is a hoop with a downward facing stone or motif.
6mm Huggies and Clickers: The smallest hoop size. Most suitable for the tragus, helix, septum, daith, and the thin part of the lobe.
8mm Huggies and Clickers: The medium hoop size. Suitable for most piercings from the lobe, to the helix and daith.
11mm Clickers: The largest hoop size in the piercing collection. Perfect anywhere from the daith to the conch.
*The sizing measurements correspond with the inner diameters of each ring.
Purchased From Pamela Love
We offer a one year limited warranty for all our pieces. For any issues within that time frame, please fill out our Contact Form here. Please include Contact Info, Order # or Full Name of Purchaser with Date of Purchase and you will receive a repair quote or solution from our PL Customer Service Team within 3-5 business days.
We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repair requests.
Purchased From Another Stockist
Items purchased from other retailers: Please contact the stockist that you originally purchased the piece from. Unfortunately, we are unable to accomodate repair requests for items purchased from other retailers.