Rotating Scarab Ring
A small yet weighty solid silver hand carved scarab beetle floats perfectly on your finger. In ancient Egypt, the scarab beetle was associated with the divine manifestation of the early morning sun. The scarab Hieroglyph refers to the ideas of existence, manifestation, development, and growth. Available in sterling silver.
*This piece is made of recycled and recyclable sterling silver.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Composition: sterling silver
- Read about how to care for our jewelry here.
RETURNS & SHIPPING
- Free shipping on all domestic orders.
- For international orders please see our Order and Shipping Policy.
- Free returns are available for exchange, store credit, or a refund. Exclusions apply, please review our full Return Policy.
1 Year limited warranty. Review our policy here.