A strand of dreamy freshwater beads features a trio of hand-carved sterling silver charms referencing amulet motifs found in ancient Egypt and Mediterranean cultures featuring a scarab, a pomegranate, and a fish.
This piece is made of recycled and recyclable sterling silver. All of our precious stones are ethically sourced and conflict-free.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Composition: sterling silver, freshwater pearls
- Measurements: length: adjustable from 17 -20 cm
- Read about how to care for our jewelry here.
RETURNS & SHIPPING
- Free shipping on all domestic orders.
- For international orders please see our Order and Shipping Policy.
- Free returns are available for exchange, store credit, or a refund. Exclusions apply, please review our full Return Policy.
1 Year limited warranty. Review our policy here.