Rotating Scarab Ring
A small yet weighty 10k gold hand-carved scarab beetle floats on a sterling silver band. In ancient Egypt, the scarab beetle was associated with the divine manifestation of the early morning sun. The scarab Hieroglyph refers to the ideas of existence, manifestation, development, and growth.
*This piece is made of recycled and recyclable materials.
DETAILS & SIZE
- Composition: 10k yellow gold, sterling silver
- Read about how to care for our jewelry here.
RETURNS & SHIPPING
- Free shipping on all domestic orders.
- For international orders please see our Order and Shipping Policy.
- Free returns are available for exchange and /or store credit. Exclusions apply, please review our full Return Policy.
1 Year limited warranty. Review our policy here.